Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Quick! Travis! Help Me Sell My Lake House!

When selling your home, it’s probably not best to rush into a real estate office, hair pulled out your head, eyes blood shot, and sweating profusely shouting “AH! Help me sell my lake house!” however, some people feel this way as the stress of needing help selling their lake house wears down on their nerves.

Lake houses are beautiful, especially on the glorious Lake Minnetonka. However, in times such as these, with the recession happening, sometimes you’re left with no choice but to sell your lake home.

If I needed help selling my lake house, I’d definitely be stressed about it. Finding a realtor would be my first priority.

If I were you, I’d be in the market for a realtor too. Let me encourage you to come down to Buy Sell Lease Real Estate in Excelsior, MN to find that agent.

My name is Travis Senenfelder, and I’ve been in the real estate business for over 10 years. My company Buy Sell Lease real estate has been successfully buying, selling, and leasing property to the residents of Minnesota.

I’d encourage you to take a look at my testimonials page to find encouraging words in my favor, proclaiming the effectiveness of my business tactics.

(link: http://www.buysellleasemn.com/testimonials/)

You may be thinking to yourself, “How do I sell my lake house, and how do I know you’re the right agent?” Well, the only way to really prove it is to have to come down and make an appointment at Buy Sell Lease Real Estate. We can sit down and discuss the process of selling your home. Please take a look at this for a more detailed explanation of the selling process we can provide for you, and your home.

(link: http://www.buysellleasemn.com/sell/)

Hopefully you no longer find yourself asking, “Where can I get help selling my lake house?” and can move forward with the process of selling your lake home through BSL Real Estate.

Here at BSL Real Estate we’ll guide you step-by-step through the process of selling your lake home, in the least amount of time possible. We’ll make sure you can make the sale in a timely manner, and move on with the next phase of your life.

I look forward to seeing you come by the BSL Real Estate office, so we can get started on selling your home.

Thanks,
Travis Senenfelder

Contact:
Travis Senenfelder
Buy Sell Lease Real Estate
Address:
440 2nd St
Excelsior, MN 55331
Website: www.buysellleasemn.com
Email: Travis@buysellleasemn.com
Phone: 651-216-9466

No comments:

Post a Comment