Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Are You Having Trouble Finding Agents Near Lake Minnetonka?

Sometimes city life is overwhelming, the stress of the city, the stop-go flow of traffic, long waits, and big business. All are great for many, but some long to get away from it all. To free your inner-wild man (or woman, as the case may sometimes be) and flee to nature, only to realize later that there is far too much nature in this world for one person to take, and wind up a complete hopeless mess.

The people that need to get away, but not stray too far, need to look no further than Minnetonka. It’s a beautiful area, with a huge lake surrounding it. Perfect to live the city life, but enough local nature areas to escape to a surreal naturalistic environment. The trick then, only becomes how to get there.

My name is Travis Senenfelder, I’m a real estate agent of 10 years working out of the state of Minnesota. My business, Buy Sell Lease Real Estate, specializes in finding people their dream homes. Looking for real estate agents near lake Minnetonka can be a time consuming business, but I assure you Buy Sell Lease Real Estate is only here to help.

As I said before, my business BSL Real Estate has been in business for over 10 years, catering to lake Minnetonka residents. My business philosophy can be quickly summed up to this: “What you want, you get”. I believe all people have a general idea of where they want to end up; my goal is simply to help them find their way from point A to point B.

This philosophy means that I have to surround myself with my business, in order to be one of the best agents near lake Minnetonka, or anywhere for that matter. Understanding the local life and cultural vibrancies of the residents is the first step in helping me to find them the best candidates to join their tightly knit community.

If your looking for a house near lake Minnetonka, whether more towards the city or closer to the lake, I encourage you to take a closer look at my website www.buysellleasemn.com, specifically this section:

(link: http://www.buysellleasemn.com/minnetonkahomes/#&Cities=Minnetonka&PerformSearch)

This will help you better understand the homes in this area. Not interested in the Minnetonka community?

Buy Sell Lease Real Estate can help you there too. Take a look at my city directory in order to find a town that does fit what it is your looking for.

(link: http://www.buysellleasemn.com/city-resources/)

So when your looking for agents near lake Minnetonka, what is it you want? A generic real estate agent, that just happens to know there’s a house by lake Minnetonka? Personally, I’d want agents near lake Minnetonka that actually know what it is they’re talking about in regards to the entire experience of Minnetonka, not just the housing.

I look forward to sitting down with you and starting the path to your dream home.

Best Wishes,
Travis Senenfelder

Contact:
Travis Senenfelder
Buy Sell Lease Real Estate
440 2nd St.
Excelsior, MN 55331
www.buysellleasemn.com
Travis@buysellleasemn.com
Cell: 651-216-9466

No comments:

Post a Comment