Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Locating a Good Agent in Minnesota

Finding a good real estate agent is often a difficult and time-consuming task. There are far too many that are working with the sole intention to make money instead of trying to learn what it is you really want. This begs the question, how do I find a good agent?

Well, I may be biased, but I firmly believe you can stop your search on how to find a good agent and simply go to www.buysellleasemn.com. My name is Travis Senenfelder, and I’ve been working in the real estate business for 10 years faithfully serving the Minnesota community. I started my business Buy Sell Lease Real Estate years ago, with the intent being a real estate company made for people.

I was born a businessman. During my time in high school all those years ago, I started my own business washing windows for corporate offices. When I graduated high school, a larger corporation bought out my business, and I started learning the real estate business.

Being a self-employed high school student taught me a thing or two about customer service. Therefore, I created Buy Sell Lease Real Estate to be very customer oriented. We’ll make it easy to buy your first home, or to upsizing/downsizing your current house.

First time homebuyers, however, are encouraged to read this guide on buying a house for the first time.

(link: http://www.buysellleasemn.com/sell/first-time-buyers/)

No longer will you have to wonder how to find a good agent. Simply make an appointment for Buy Sell Lease Real Estate.

I guarantee you’ll never to ask yourself how to find a good agent. No matter who you are, BSL Real Estate is the answer to how to find a good agent. We’ll guide you through the process step-by-step, making sure you’re comfortable with everything you do.

I look forward to meeting with you,
Travis Senenfelder

Contact:
Travis Senenfelder
Buy Sell Lease Real Estate
Address:
440 2nd St
Excelsior, MN 55331
Website: www.buysellleasemn.com
Email: Travis@buysellleasemn.com
Phone: 651-216-9466

No comments:

Post a Comment