Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ah! I Need Help Selling My Cabin!

Cabin life is great, but there are many circumstances that contribute to the selling of your cabin. Maybe there’s a recent animal problem, perhaps your family has fallen upon bad luck and you can’t afford it, or maybe you’re just looking to relocate. Whatever the reason may be, you’ve sat down and decided, “I need help selling my cabin”.

Whatever the circumstance, Buy Sell Lease Real Estate will be able to help you with the process. My name is Travis Senenfelder, and I’m the owner of Buy Sell Lease Real Estate, located in Excelsior, MN.

I’ve been working in the real estate business for over 10 years, and am well versed in the art of selling property. I pride myself on strong negotiation skills, and the ability to get you the best deal possible, in the shortest amount of time. I have a strong commitment towards my clients, and I am willing to work, in your benefit, for as long as I’ll need to.

If you’re thinking “I need help selling my cabin, how do I know your good for it?” let me assure you, I can get it done. But in this market, I understand your skepticism however, and urge you to at the very least schedule an appointment at the Buy Sell Lease Real Estate office in order to let me convince you better in person.

So now your thinking, “I need help selling my cabin, this Travis guy may or may not be a trust worthy fellow”. Please check out the BSL Real Estate website, I would greatly appreciate you taking a glance over at the testimonials page.

(link: http://www.buysellleasemn.com/testimonials/)

Maybe that isn’t you. Maybe you’re thinking, “I’ve been needing to sell my cabin, it is time to move up”. If that’s the case, BSL Real Estate can still help you out. Please take a look at the BSL website to read more about our “Upgrade” process.

(link: http://www.buysellleasemn.com/sell/home-upgrade/)

I can assure you, whatever kind of selling process your cabin needs, all of us at BSL Real Estate will be able to help out.

After we’re done, you’ll be saying, “I needed help selling my cabin, and Buy Sell Real Estate was the best choice I could have made”. That’s how confident I am that we can meet your needs.

So come on down and schedule an appointment, or give me a call. Lets get started working towards your future.

Thanks,
Travis Senenfelder

Contact:
Travis Senenfelder
Buy Sell Lease Real Estate
Address:
440 2nd St
Excelsior, MN 55331
Website: www.buysellleasemn.com
Email: Travis@buysellleasemn.com
Phone: 651-216-9466

No comments:

Post a Comment