Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fighting the Legion of Mpls. Realtors

Today is the day you decided to sell your home. Legions of Mpls. Realtors are now knocking down your door, business plan in hand ready to push you into submission until you buy whatever house they’re pandering. They’ve made a quick buck, and your now sitting in the fetal position in the corner. Is that how you want your experience to be buying a house?

I didn’t think so.

I wouldn’t either. In order to prevent this, one must done their armor, and face the legion head-on, sword in hand. You are the decision maker here, not your realtor. The realtors job is to guide you through the process of selling your home, and fight for your best right. It’s your job to make sure the house, is one you choose, and would be happy spending a great portion of your life in.

So how do you find the real Mpls. realtors within the horde? You research them. Find out some things about them, learn what their business ethics are, learn what past people have had to say about them, but most importantly, make sure that you feel comfortable with them, and don’t attach to your like a parasite.

“Bu-…bu-…but how do I do that!?” you might find yourself stumbling over your words beneath your exterior protection.

That’s where I am to help. My name is Travis Senenfelder, and I’ve been working in the real estate business for over 10 years, successfully buying, selling, and leasing home to people all over the Twin Cities, at my company Buy Sell Lease Real Estate. What makes me more qualified than the hundreds of other Mpls. realtors fighting for your business?

Well, I’ve built my business around customer satisfaction. The most important part to any business is the clients, and I’m committed to making sure that the experience is the best possible. This is the principle I founded Buy Sell Lease Real Estate on, and what makes me more qualified than the other Mpls. realtors.

I would encourage those looking to deal business with me to look at my testimonials page to read about past business with other clients located here:

(link: http://www.buysellleasemn.com/testimonials/)

I will fight along side you in your quest to find the perfect home for you and your family. We’ll fight the good fight, and find you the best deal in the shortest time possible. Come down to BSL Real Estate to start the battle for a new house.

I would encourage you to read my article about exclusive relocation here:

(link: http://www.buysellleasemn.com/sell/executive-relocation/)

In preparation for the battle ahead I look forward to fighting along side you, it will be a privilege to help you find the house you want for the price you need.


Best wishes in the times ahead,
Travis Senenfelder

Contact:
Travis Senenfelder
Buy Sell Lease Real Estate
Address:
440 2nd St
Excelsior, MN 55331
Website: www.buysellleasemn.com
Email: Travis@buysellleasemn.com
Phone: 651-216-9466

No comments:

Post a Comment