Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Do I Need a Realtor to Sell my Home?

Deciding to sell your home is a tough decision for any homeowner. Your home means a lot to you, it’s the place you spend all your time. It’s the basis for your daily refuel of energy and focus. When it comes right down to it, your house is basically a non-living extension of you. You color it to match your needs, you fill it with items to represent you, and it protects you from the outside world. In your house, it’s your world, and you don’t have to share it with anyone.

This is why leaving your house is a big deal, and finding someone to help you is an even bigger one. You might even ask yourself, “Do I need a realtor”? The answer is quite simply, yes.

My name is Travis Senenfelder, my company Buy Sell Lease Real Estate has been operating in the Twin Cities for over 10 years successfully buying, selling, and leasing houses to the patrons of Minnesota.

It’s no secret the real estate market has taken a bit of a dive in the past couple years. Stories of houses being foreclosed are frequent on the news and other media outlets. These are important things to think about when asking, “Do I need a realtor”? Selling your house is more than sticking a sign in your yard and sitting around. Understanding how to market it to people looking to buy it is important. That’s where BSL Real Estate comes in.

I encourage everyone looking to sell their house to visit the BSL Real Estate website selling page for more information.

(link: http://www.buysellleasemn.com/sell/home-seller-tips/)

The next time your wondering, “Do I need a realtor”? Let me suggest you at the very least come on down to Buy Sell Lease Real Estate and talk it out. Figure out your plan so your not stuck pondering for too long.

Not only can a realtor help you sell your home, but they can help you relocate it too. I’ll help you find your new home, at the same time as we’re marketing your old one. This will help you move on with your life as fast as possible, and not dwell on the business of selling your home. Please, check out this page to learn more about relocating.

(link: http://www.buysellleasemn.com/sell/executive-relocation/)

The next time you find yourself asking “Do I need a realtor?” I implore you to think about the benefits to selling with a realtor. Then, in my humble opinion, I suggest you come down to BSL Real Estate and set-up an appointment.

From all of us at BSL Real Estate, we look forward to meeting with you to set up the sale of your new home.

Regards,
Travis Senenfelder

Contact:
Travis Senenfelder
Buy Sell Lease Real Estate
Address:
440 2nd St
Excelsior, MN 55331
Website: www.buysellleasemn.com
Email: Travis@buysellleasemn.com
Phone: 651-216-9466

No comments:

Post a Comment