Wednesday, October 27, 2010

How to Find a Good Real Estate Agent in Minnesota

Learning how to find a good real estate agent is a tricky business. Ensuring they have your best interests in mind, making sure they live close in your area, and they know the area your selling.

With all this on your mind, figuring out how to find a good real estate agent can be daunting. I’m here to make the process less horrifying.

My name is Travis Senenfelder, and I’ve been working in real estate for over 10 years, successfully buying, selling, and leasing houses to residents in the beautiful state of Minnesota. My company, Buy Sell Lease Real Estate, has been in operation for more than a few of those years.

Of course, your probably asking yourself, “how do I know you’re the answer to how to find a good real estate agent? What makes you different than all the other agents in the area?” Well, let me tell you.

It’s my work ethic.

When I was still in high school I started my own business washing windows for businesses in my area. Nearing graduation, my business was bought out by a much larger company. I graduated college, and went into real estate, and in no time I was owner of my own real estate business, Buy Sell Lease Real Estate.

Starting these businesses made me face many challenges, which drove my work ethic to an astronomical high. Customer service is extremely important for me, because I know you’ll come back again if you need help in the housing market. For more information about me, I’d greatly appreciate it if you went to the BSL Real Estate website, located here:

(link: http://www.buysellleasemn.com/meet-travis-senenfelder/)

When asking yourself how to find a good real estate agent, it’s important to make sure they have a strong work ethic. If your real estate agent is only in the business to get a check, it’s fairly obvious they don’t have your best interests in mind.

BSL Real Estate will be able to help you with your real estate agent search, no matter what your in the market for, and first time homebuyers, need not be frightened. We’ve had many first time homebuyers find their first home through us, so we’re used helping you through the process of acquiring your first home.

If your interested in buying your first home, I’d encourage you to take a look at the BSL Real Estate website’s “Buy” page, in order to help you find homes in your area in your price range.

(link: http://www.buysellleasemn.com/buy/)

I look forward to meeting with you here at the BSL Real Estate building, as you embark on your journey to buy your first house. Hopefully it’s pretty clear now on how to find a good real estate agent, and what makes them great.

I hope your search for how to find a good real estate agent is over swiftly, and you make an appointment here at BSL Real Estate so we can get started helping you to buy or sell your home.

Best Wishes,
Travis Senenfelder

Contact:
Travis Senenfelder
Buy Sell Lease Real Estate
Address:
440 2nd St
Excelsior, MN 55331
Website: www.buysellleasemn.com
Email: Travis@buysellleasemn.com
Phone: 651-216-9466

No comments:

Post a Comment