Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Finding a Realtor in Minnesota

Minnesota is a beautiful state, featuring the best of all seasons, making it a wonderful place to live year round. It’s many state specific attractions act as a great incentive for residents to stay, and for people to move to our lustrous state.

But, like any state, Minnesota is polluted with realtors that don’t care about their work or clients, and are only out to make a buck. This makes it hard to find realtors in Minnesota. Thankfully, Buy Sell Lease Real Estate is here to help.

My name is Travis Senenfelder, and my company, Buy Sell Lease Real Estate, has been serving the Minnesota community for years buying, selling, and leasing houses to the phenomenal residents of Minnesota.

I’ve been one of the realtors in Minnesota for over 10 years, so I know what people look for when dealing with housing.

When I was still in high school, I started my own business cleaning windows for businesses for my neighborhood. This neighborhood grew to a great business, which was eventually bought out by a larger company when I went to college.

Then and now, my business ethic has driven me to be passionate about customer service, and I always place my customers before my paycheck. I understand that words mean nothing in this time of recession, with scam artists around every corner. These realtors in Minnesota can be hard to find, which is why I encourage people to review my testimonials page, where real clients can vouch for my work ethic.

(link: http://www.buysellleasemn.com/testimonials/)

If you’re looking for realtors in Minnesota, don’t hesitate to call and make an appointment with me at Buy Sell Lease Real Estate.

First time homebuyers can come to me too. Unlike other realtors in Minnesota, I don’t mind guiding you through the process of buying your first home, and giving a little coaching to deal with the stress from it. Other realtors in Minnesota are not so kind.

The BSL Real Estate website has a search engine enabling you to look through the current listings in whatever Minnesota location you’d like, I’d advise all home owners, new and old alike, to take a look at this page first, before going any further in the home buying process.

(link: http://www.buysellleasemn.com/buy/)

I would appreciate your business, and can confidently say that BSL Real Estate is the best choice in Minnesota. I pride my business on a for the people work ethic that has already helped hundreds of homeowners.

Please, don’t be afraid to stop by the BSL Real Estate office to begin the process of buying your new home.

Best Wishes,
Travis Senenfelder

Contact:
Travis Senenfelder
Address:
440 2nd St
Excelsior, MN 55331
Website: www.buysellleasemn.com
Email: Travis@buysellleasemn.com
Phone: 651-216-9466

No comments:

Post a Comment