Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Do I Need a Real Estate Agent in Minnesota

Moving is a big deal, whether your upsizing, downsizing, or moving out of your parents basement, it’s an important step towards your future. Trusting someone to help you find your dream home, or sell your current one, is an equally important task. It’s vital that the realtor you choose has the ability to market what you have to offer, and is in your best interest.

My name is Travis Senenfelder, and I’ve been a Minnesota resident all my life. Over 10 of those years have been spent working in real estate. I currently own and manage my own business, Buy Sell Lease Real Estate.

Those looking to move in/to Minnesota need a real estate agent in Minnesota. It’s what’s best for everyone. A realtor that resides in your state is going to be essential when fighting for your benefit.

I’ll state it again. Minnesota residents need a real estate agent in Minnesota.

Who else is going to understand all the areas of our beautiful state? It’s important that the realtor is well vested in the state, not just a tourist with a job.

Now that you’ve decided you need a real estate agent in Minnesota, what makes you qualified? Well, I’ve been a hard worker all my life. While still in high school I started my own business washing windows. Upon graduation, a larger company bought out my business and I started the trek to my real estate company, Buy Sell Lease Real Estate. This is just a brief example, and I encourage anyone who would like to learn more about my personal history to view the “Meet Travis” section of the Buy Sell Lease Real Estate website.

(link: http://www.buysellleasemn.com/meet-travis-senenfelder/)

Now you’ve decided you need a real estate agent in Minnesota, and you’ve found your agent, right?

The next step is to make an appointment. Come on down to the BSL Real Estate building to schedule one, or give me a call and we can figure out a time together.

If your not comfortable going that far in the process yet, may I suggest you browse the current selection of homes for sale in the area of your choosing? You may do this quietly, safely, and comfortably from your desk at home. Just follow this link:

(link: http://www.buysellleasemn.com/buy/)

Stop looking for real estate agents in Minnesota, and come on down to BSL Real Estate to focus your effort on finding the perfect house to fit your needs and lifestyle.

I look forward to doing business with you.

Thanks,
Travis Senenfelder

Contact:
Travis Senenfelder
Buy Sell Lease Real Estate
Address:
440 2nd St
Excelsior, MN 55331
Website: www.buysellleasemn.com
Email: Travis@buysellleasemn.com
Phone: 651-216-9466

No comments:

Post a Comment