Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Travis Senenfelder - A Minneapolis Western Suburb Lake Minnetonka Realtor

[Looking to purchase/buy a home in Minnetrista, Orono, Eden Prairie or Wayzata? How about a realtor near Chanhassen, Victoria, Navarre or Maple Grove? Hiring the right realtor can be difficult. Let BSL Real Estate do all the work for you as you search for the right investment property near Mound, Long Lake, Hopkins, Deephaven or wherever else you may be interested in.]

I experienced my first taste of real estate right out of high school and freshly into the University of St. Thomas. While attending St. Thomas, I became interested in the world of realty and decided to purchase a handful of investment properties. Due to my concentration in accounting, I never entertained the idea of pursuing a career in real estate full-time. However, the joy and tangibility of those first few returns on my investments were incentive enough to push this side job a step further. Shortly thereafter I received my real estate license, bought a few more properties and started assisting clients in buying, selling and leasing homes, townhomes, condos and lofts throughout the Twin Cities’ West Metro.

While I find it beneficial to have a degree in accounting, I found that when you do something you truly love, you never work a day in your life. A few years after graduation, I started BSL Real Estate with every intention of delivering my clients the care and attention they deserve. Through an intimate, grounded assessment of the client’s real estate needs, I am able to assist them in buying, selling or leasing property again in the western Twin Cities suburbs of Minneapolis with a primary focus in and around Lake Minnetonka.

It is 2010 now and I haven’t looked back since. As the president, broker and chief operating officer of BSL Real Estate, I take pride in my work and the larger message for which it conveys. Helping honest people alleviate their living troubles and progress toward a future is what gives my career purpose. With a real estate background spanning over a decade, I look at every single real estate situation with an astute, economical sensibility. As BSL heads into its fourth year, I’ve already been blessed with so many memorable experiences along the varying journeys of each of my clients. The message is simple and the results are real. Contact me, Travis Senenfelder of BSL Real Estate, and let me help you find what you are looking for. You won’t be disappointed.

All the best in the world,

Travis Senenfelder
President/Licensed Broker/Chief Operating Officer
BSL Real Estate
651-216-9466
440 2nd St.
Excelsior, MN 55331
http://www.buysellleasemn.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment