Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Rent Your Home Out Today With Lake Minnetonka Realtor Travis Senenfelder

By now I hope you realize that when it comes to buying, selling and leasing West Metro property, my expertise is one-of-a-kind. I chose the name BSL Real Estate to represent me because that’s what I do – Buy, Sell, Lease – in a timely and favorable manner. It doesn’t get much simpler. I love what I do and I do it well. While I have discussed buying and selling property among the Twin Cities, I’d like to talk about another one of the many services I offer: renting.

Renting out your home is a phenomenal way to pique potential buyers’ interests. It uncovers a massive network of people who want to buy a house but, for whatever reason, aren’t ready to make the jump just yet.

If you’re looking to rent your Twin Cities’ West Metro home, I am here to help you gather an idea as to how the whole thing works. Anything real estate related is bound to be initially stressful. Rightfully so, because it involves changes – big ones -- in one’s accustomed world. However, my in-depth comprehension of the real estate market assures the process of renting out your home is as smooth and profitable as can be.

For starters, you must personally assess whether or not renting out your home is the practical thing to do. If you need all the money up front, consider a straight sale instead. Renting your Twin Cities’ West Metro home is a great way to get the most from your house and possibly take away some additional income off the sale. Even so, there are still certain responsibilities that come with the renting process. As the owner, you will need to continue paying property taxes, insurance and typically manage any major repairs.

If you still feel renting out your home is the right decision, we begin the process of finding a buyer and working out the terms of the rent. The right tenant(s) mean the world to the success of renting out your home. With me by your side, we perform an extensive background check on potential renters that includes checking credit history, source of income, references and the overall ability to pay rent. Furthermore, I check if the renter is capable of actually buying your home. This is done through contact with loan officers and mortgage brokers to evaluate the plausibility of the renter obtaining a mortgage at the end of the term. If these check out, we can move on to formulating a rent contract that works in your favor. I provide the rent options forms and walk you through all possible considerations. Ensuring you receive the highest rent rates is my top priority, as well as setting a rent term and purchase price both parties can agree upon.

If renting out your home makes personal sense to you, don’t hesitate to contact me today at 651-216-9466. I, Travis Senenfelder of BSL Real Estate, possess more than enough knowledge and experience to work out a renting option that tailors to your every need.

Looking to rent out your home in the Twin Cities’ West Metro? Travis Senenfelder is the preferred real estate broker for all your renting needs in Hennepin County municipalities such as: Navarre, Mound, Eden Prairie, Golden Valley, Wayzata, Minnetonka, Orono, Excelsior and more. Visit http://www.buysellleasemn.com/lease/ for more information on how to get started today.

All the best,
Travis Senenfelder
Licensed West Metro real estate broker
BSL Real Estate
440 2nd St.
Excelsior, MN 55331
http://www.buysellleasemn.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment