Monday, November 1, 2010

What does a Agent Do For Me?

Real estate agents are a popular bunch amongst gossip filled lunch breaks. I mean, what do they really do for you, huh? Put a sign in your yard? Talk for you in a meeting? What does an agent do for me?

Well, sir or ma'am, a real estate agent does a lot for you. Correction, a good real estate agent does a lot for you. Real estate agents guide you through the process, they maintain knowledge about the market, which makes them much more skilled at marketing your home than the average joe. Your probably asking your self, "That's great. But what does a real estate agent really do for me?".

I can assure you that while listing and marketing is an important part of what a real estate agent does, there is certainly more to it than that. Real estate agents, again, good ones, are meant to provide support, as well as their retail business.

Buying a new home is a tough decision, and it's important that your realtor understands this. So now you're thinking, "Ok, so you've explained what does a agent do for me, but who are you to tell me this?".

My name is Travis Senenfelder, I've been working in the real estate business for over 10 years successfully buying, selling, and leasing homes to the residents of Minnesota. It's a fun job, and I enjoy what I do very much. My company Buy Sell Lease Real Estate and Lease Management was built with the intention of having a real estate company that specializes in real estate, and customer service.

For more information about me, please look at "Meet Travis" page on my website.

(link: http://www.buysellleasemn.com/meet-travis-senenfelder/)

Clearly real estate agents do a lot for you. If you're buying a home, you should get a real estate agent. If you're selling a home, you should get a real estate agent. If you're leasing a home, you should get a real estate agent. Just be sure your put your faith in a good agent, and weed out the bad ones.

For residents in Minnesota, I'd love to be that agent. Like I said before, my company, Buy Sell Lease, was built on costumer service, and we're committed to securing your business.

Take at the BSL Real Estate testimonials page, it's living proof we're not all talk.

(link: http://www.buysellleasemn.com/testimonials/)

Once you're ready to start the process of, well, whatever it is you need to do. Come on down to the BSL Real Estate office and make an appointment. Or, if you'd prefer, you can just give the BSL Real Estate office a call and we'll set up an appointment from there. But we'd love to meet you in person.

I'd like to think I answered your question "What does a agent do for me?", but if you have more questions please, don't hesitate to call.

I look forward to meeting you in person,
Travis Senenfelder

Contact:

Travis Senenfelder
Buy Sell Lease Real Estate and Lease Management
440 2nd Street,
Excelsior, MN
www.buysellleasemn.com
travis@buysellleasemn.com
651-216-9466

No comments:

Post a Comment